Saturday, June 4, 2011

Some people say "A face is a reflection of a soul"
But to me "A face cant reflects what you feel sometimes"
U cant read what a person thinks about..
U cant really touch into them..
They can hide their emotion so u cant discover what is really going on actually

I can smile..
I can pretend like nothing happen..
I can laugh..
I can play like others..
I can do anything just like I am in a happy mode..
Some more I can give advice to others even I myself in a trouble as well..
They won't know what exactly happen to me..
That's good to be like that somehow
But it's quite tiring also..
So what I have to do is keep motivating my own self..
My family sometimes can give me strength but sometimes become a problem for me as well
My friends - Frankly speaking, I also dunno how good my friends are..
The only thing I know is "Don't depends on others"


BUCK UP BUCK UP !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever around ME Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino